Celebrated our 14th Anniversary!
We had a nice dinner, the kids were our servers, and they even sang a song. It was very memorable!
This baby girl could not be any more darling right now! This is Nate's new cousin Josie Jean.
Ash, Lovin baby Jo!
We got to go skiing again - this time at Snowbird!
This was when the weather was good. After lunch it was HAIRY! But fun!
This year, I'm only doing the typical cotton ball cupcakes because I am having an eye surgery on Fri. April Fools Day! I know you are all disappointed that you aren't receiving something naughty from me in your mail this year.
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more years to come!!
Happy Anniversary!
What will april fools be if your not pranking people? I look forward to seeing what you have done!
Good luck with your surgery today!
The cutness of Nate holding that baby is going to be seared into my memory forever! He is amazing! Hooray for Jenny and April Fools, wish we were getting some cupcakes this year! xoxo D
No phone calls either? :) Hope you had fun "foolin" your local friends this year!
How did the eye surgery go? I always think of that awesome rat you left in jello on my doorstep! You are one funny lady. Love you Jen! :)
So grateful that I did not get anything naughty on my door step. We missed you this morning. Beck of course asked for his 'yenny williams' just like he does when you are not next to the stroller being your fantastic self. cute pics as always!
xoxo,
BCCB
I feel the same way with the door decorations. I feel the pressure to do this big thing because I don't want my teacher to have the lame door but it's too much! I wish they would do away with it also.
I hope your eyes are doing okay!
Post a Comment