Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Painted Blue!

I painted Ash's room blue! Steve painted the ceiling white, and hung the beadboard with a borrowed nail gun (cuz his is broken right now.) Of course his TRUSTY assistant was helping with all of this! ME! I wish sometimes when I was working on a project I had an assistant! "Would you get this for me? Or would you hold this for me," ETC. I find myself often wishing for more hands. But there was a reason for only two - right?
I'M SO ELATED to have Steve home!

12 comments:

Sylvia said...

Love it!! SOO cute and very grown-up! It looks like she still keeps it straight as a pin!

Melinda said...

This is soo cute!! My Ash just looked over my shoulder and said it was cute also.

I would love to have an assistant to help me with everything also. I am Jason's too. Most of the time I really like working with him. We are a good team.

Jen said...

I love it! I can never pick out the perfect color blue. It looks great.

Brigette Little said...

Totally Cute!

Melinda said...

I am so sad we didn't go, but my ankle was really hurting. I have scheduled an appointment with a new dr because I think my Achilles tendon is the problem. A sprain should still be hurting this bad after 2 weeks. I hope you guys had a fun time.

We need to all get together for lunch. Steph's husband got the job in Australia so they will be leaving soon. Let's plan something!!

BreeAnn said...

So cute I love it. You have good taste.

Penrod Family said...

Wowzer! It looks fantastic. Now when I get into my other house I will need Mr. Steve to come and beautify all my rooms with his skills. Of course I will require his assistant to come along so I have someone to talk to and giggle with. Great team work you two! xoxo, BCCB

Kim said...

Love it! The bead board across the top is a fantastic idea...

brandif10 said...

verrry cute! I love your picts on the wall also. You guys are so creative with the beadboard. No finger prints and stuff to clean off when it's up high.

Beck said...

The room looks pretty good! Now why don't you come finish my basement for me?! I will get you an assistant!
David H.

Shelly Kenison said...

The rooms looks awesome!

Denice said...

Great idea... love the grown-up blue. I love the idea of the beadboard up top... leave it to Jenny! :)