Thanks to Jen & Dave, Mary Jo, Carol & my Mom
for watching our kiddo's so that we could make these fun memories!
Roosters EVERYWHERE! Run wild!
Finally eating after a long day of flying! (We had delays :-)
Waking up to breakfast on the beach every morning and watch the sun rise. Yes, we camped on a different beach every day.
The view in Wiamea Canyon
Snorkeled at Poipu Beach - AMAZING FISH!
Sunset at Polihale State Park (Na Pali coast in the back ground.)
Good Morning - Sunday!
Killer UNO in the Tent!
Where fresh water meets the ocean. (Na Pali coast.)
Lots of Bamboo on our hike to Hanakapi'ai Falls.
300 ft. waterfall
Yes, Steve swam in the cold water!
Fantasy Island!
Fruit, on trails, in the road, on the grass (falling out of trees.)
This is Guava.
Hiking the Kalalau Trail
Queens Bath in Princeville!
Surfing (LONG BOARD) on Hanalei bay
First time, and success on the first wave!
Teriyaki Burger - AMAZING!
6 comments:
YEA!!! So Awesome. I am really very jealous. Your pictures are gorgeous and love, love the ones of you engaged and scouting out your fantastic environment. So very cool. I hope it was everything you were wanting and more! We missed you! Glad you are safe! xoxo BCCB You will have to tell me all about surfing (I have always wanted to try, plus the hiking etc....
Fun! We went to Hawaii about 5 years ago and I STILL think about it all the time!
How fun and I am so jealous! We love Kauai! We have eaten at that burger place also. I am so glad you were able to get away together.
Instead of the DR? I am sure you had an awesome time, that is where we went for our 10 yr. and I have such good memories... like a little bit of heaven hugh? So glad you guys got to go on a dream vacation!
looks like you guys had lots of fun. I am a little jealous I must say. I had no idea you were camping. Glad that you loved it so much!
It looks like you had a great time! How fun for the two of you to do that!
That is so cool that you were able to camp on a different beach every day!
Post a Comment