Happy Birthday Ashley, gorgeous girl. I got all choked up (silly I know) but I use to go out to eat and spend B-day money with my Cute Grandma Smith. Cherish those moments Ash because someday your cute G and G will return 'HOme'. Happy birthday beautiful! xoxo BCCB
What a FABULOUS party! Thanks for inviting us. The music was the best. You are such a great girl, growing up too fast. I love watching you and Camron spend time together. You both have the gift of imagination and laughter. Don't lose that! Making others laugh and being happy is the best.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashley, gorgeous girl. I got all choked up (silly I know) but I use to go out to eat and spend B-day money with my Cute Grandma Smith. Cherish those moments Ash because someday your cute G and G will return 'HOme'. Happy birthday beautiful!
xoxo BCCB
What a FABULOUS party! Thanks for inviting us. The music was the best. You are such a great girl, growing up too fast. I love watching you and Camron spend time together. You both have the gift of imagination and laughter. Don't lose that! Making others laugh and being happy is the best.
Post a Comment