The blanket turned out so cute! And the bed is amazing!
Stephen you really could become a wealthy guy by selling those beds! I want an american girl doll just so I can ask for a bed from you.
Stephen really does need to start selling "American Female" beds and you can make the comforters! It's SO stikin cute!!! LOVE IT!!-Lauren
I love how the bedding coordinates with Ashley's. Now you are going to have to start sewing matching clothes.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The blanket turned out so cute! And the bed is amazing!
Stephen you really could become a wealthy guy by selling those beds! I want an american girl doll just so I can ask for a bed from you.
Stephen really does need to start selling "American Female" beds and you can make the comforters! It's SO stikin cute!!! LOVE IT!!
-Lauren
I love how the bedding coordinates with Ashley's. Now you are going to have to start sewing matching clothes.
Post a Comment