Gorgeous shots. Ashley is just a little cute peanut. Is this just above our houses? If so I only look out toward the golf course, I think I need to turn around and take in all the gorgeous directions and sites. LOVE the egg decorating pics, Steve looks like he is having a jammin time. Great posts! Glad you caught a mouse!
5 comments:
I think the Easter bunny must have gotten a 2 for 1 deal on the fabulous Eater clothes...Lexie and Jaden got the same outfits at Ash and Nate!
So amazing...I'm glad you are soaking it all up. I sure miss those mountains! {and you too!}
I think you are a poet and you didn't even know it!!! xoxo D
Gorgeous shots. Ashley is just a little cute peanut. Is this just above our houses? If so I only look out toward the golf course, I think I need to turn around and take in all the gorgeous directions and sites. LOVE the egg decorating pics, Steve looks like he is having a jammin time. Great posts! Glad you caught a mouse!
You think you live in the country? Ha, come my way!
Post a Comment