Friday, January 16, 2009

Nay-ton

Nate is a fun kid to live with!  He always keeps us on our toes!  He's a loving sweet and pesty little fella!  He calls himself Nay-ton (thus the title of this post.)  Why is he in the tub with his blanket and pillow you ask?                 It goes something like this...
Well, I dressed up my nephews (not little brothers because I don't have little brothers.)  This is Ash's coat, hat, gloves, and my snow boots.  Ash took the pictures and wanted me to post them on the blog.


Today Nate went with his class to the Eagle Mountain Fire Dept.

This is Nate looking into an ambulance.  Sadly, he's had to ride in one, three different times.  But thankfully he doesn't remember the trauma and is thrilled to see all the cool things inside!
Whenever I come on fieldtrips, Nate is excited to see me and then he wants to know if he is still riding the bus.  He wants to make sure he can still ride the bus even though mom has a car that can transport him home.  This kid is the biggest bus lover I know!  He got to ride the bus 4 times today and I'm sure it is his best day so far!  Except in this picture, he's being a pickle and standing on the seats.
I just got on the bus to take pictures, because Nate loves bus pictures!  Then I drove home.

8 comments:

Melinda said...

That bath picture is so funny! Nathan is so cute. My kids love riding the bus also. Livy can hardly stand to wait till next year when she gets to ride it to school.

We love harry potter over here. They do get darker as you go along. When we have gone to see the movies I always think they are going to be too scary and they never phase the older kids. We don't take Livy or Ryan. But the three older kids have seen them all and they were fine. Blake and Ashley have read them all and loved them.

Ariane said...

Nate is so funny! We use to dress my little brother up as a girl, paint his toe nails etc until Jared (older brother) got angry and put a stop to it. My little brother was even my best dance partner. Nate needs to understand that this is just what big sisters do!

Denice said...

I am going to show the boys the picture of Nate in the tub, because on SERIOUSLY naughty nights, this is Brian's solution to where they will have to sleep if they are not nice... or don't shape up! They will think Nate is in SERIOUS trouble... No one has had to stay there too long, usually a good 10 minutes scares the sillies out of them and they are ready to calm down... Nate is one of my favorite boys in the whole world! (And I know he loves me!!!)

brandif10 said...

That's my Nate-O! He is very stubborn and persistent and does love his buses!!! I do miss him tons, and yes you to ash! I am glad he gets to go on so many field trips, I bet he really enjoys them!

Natalie said...

Cute Nate. I curled Rich's hair one time when we were little, poor guy. :)

Jill Walker said...

That Nat-o, he is a funny boy! So loving though. I love that he hugs me every time he sees me! He is one of the few who does. I am a big hugging fan.

The bed in the tub cracks me up! I can see him doing that. He so loves to tease!

Mary said...

Nate is a character. Thanks for the chuckle!

Stephanie said...

Nat is such a doll! Luke loves to take the bus as well and even on his first day of Kindergarten told the teacher he was a bus kid, even though he isn't. She gave him something to pin on his shirt so that she could keep track of who was a bus kid and who wasn't and when I came to pick him up he started yelling at me to go away. I tried to explain that they wouldn't drop him off at our house but he didn't care. It took weeks of him crying every day after school before he stopped.