Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Winter home, Summer home
Yup, summer is over and winter is here! In less than five hours we got this much snow. Steve shoveled three different times, it just kept snowing. It is beautiful! It felt like living in a snow globe! It has been fun! Ash has been waiting for this and she finally got her wish. Nate likes it, he needs snow boots badly! Our neighborhood is fun! There were about three families out with their kids and shoveling walks, so we just all visit and help each other remove the snow. Great neighbors are one of those things I have on my PRICELESS list. I think we all know what bad neighbors are like! RIGHT?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are having way to much fun with the snow and family. I must say I am jealous. Keep up the fun and have a great christmas eve tomorrow!
I miss you guys and our christmas party:(
What a beautiful home... LOVE all of the rocks!!!
Post a Comment