Friday, December 12, 2008

Flying to Vegas

In Utah, look close, you can see Alpine, Mtn. Timp and much more!  COOL PHOTO eh?
Entertaining the kids for an hour flight was a breeze!  Not perfect, but much better than 3 hrs.
Steve drivin the STANG.  We reserved an economy car, it had issues, so they gave a Ford Mustang.  Steve obviously was all smiles,  He has always wanted to drive one.So, we went to Vegas to visit Brandi and Chad.  Plus Brandi had a party for me! YEA!  It was lots of fun!  Thanks Brandi!  We had nothing but FUN!  We love you!

3 comments:

Denice said...

NO, YOU let the good times roll... dang that looked like an awesome trip! I think it looks beatiful there, and the 64 degree pool looks "deluxe" as you would say! thanks for sharing, it is fun to see the Fairchild kids, they are darling! xoxo D

Jill Walker said...

Cool picture from the plane! Okay, where have I been? When did you go to Vegas? Love the car, I'm jealous.

Love the new photo up top!

Christine said...

Wow, when did you go?? I'm jealous you got out of the snow and were able to be in the warm weather! It looks like you stayed busy on your trip.