Strong Enough To Bend!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So thankful for...

There are so many things I am thankful for... So, I'll just list a few.
I am so thankful I was sealed in the temple to a wonderful man.  Thankful to be a mom of the best two kids EVER!  Thankful for my own parents and siblings!  They love and support me through anything.  I am thankful for old friends, true friends and NEW friends!  Life is so much better while we share it with wonderful people!  I am also thankful to be a Williams!  Thankful for great parents IN-LAWS!  And I am thankful for Steve's siblings!  I'm thankful for good health!  Great new doctors!  Thankful for the atonement!  I couldn't be truly happy without Jesus Christ!  Thanks to all who are such great examples to me!  I wish everyone a happy thanksgiving!




Posted by Steve and Jen at 12:55 PM

3 comments:

Denice said...

Wow, you got some geat assortment of pics there! I love the memory of your good-bye lunch... what fun! The cotton ball in the middle was the best... you are so loved and you have many people thankful for you! xoxo D

November 25, 2008 at 9:42 PM
Sylvia said...

Yep.'nuff said.

November 28, 2008 at 2:53 PM
Natalie said...

Fancy lunch at Catherines...I wish I had been there! :) I am s thankful for you as well! Miss you!

December 1, 2008 at 1:33 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ADOPTION!

Families don't always share blood, BUT...LOVE is instantaneous! We love you SHIRLEY!

Missing Nate-O

Missing Nate-O
The best way to have a piece of heaven in your home is to have a piece of your home in heaven.

Loving his cousin Madison on May 25th 3 days before he passed away.

Loving his cousin Madison on May 25th 3 days before he passed away.

Sitting by VEGA at lunch on his b-day.

Sitting by VEGA at lunch on his b-day.

His 10th b-day he got this scooter.

His 10th b-day he got this scooter.

Our Champ!

Our Champ!
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together there is something you must always remember...You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think, but the most important thing is even if we're apart I'll always be with you! -Winnie the Pooh-

We are Fam-i-Lee!

We are Fam-i-Lee!

Click here, to view Steve's profile on Mormon.org

I'm a Mormon.

Isn't that the truth?

Isn't that the truth?

About Us

My photo
Steve and Jen
Challenging situations refine us! We are patiently waiting for whoever is next to join our family! We are so excited about adoption and know ultimately GOD is in charge!
View my complete profile

Feedjit

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by fpm. Powered by Blogger.