So, thanks to Alisa, we are set up! Mostly, on this blog, you'll just see pictures, since that is the thing that I look for most when I browse others blogs. Steve thinks Chance Bentley's blog is PRIMO! So, can we be second place Chance? Here are some pictures of our Fear factor party with the Wilson's and Halloween Night.
7 comments:
Yeah! It's fun to see you guys again, even in picture. I'm glad we'll be able to keep tabs on you. Looks like a fun Halloween. I especially like Jen's costume. I might have to try that one!
Love it Love it Love it! I am so excited to see you have a blog. Keep the post coming.
finally!!!!I feel like I am in touch with you guys again. That picture of Nate on the stairs is perfect! Tell him hi for us!
Yea! You joined the blogging world. I'm so happy!
Cute pictures.
It's all about the hat!
Yea, you joined our world. I love seeing pictures of your family!
Hooray! It will be so fun to keep up with you guys! I love the pictures - looks like fun! We are at littlelowdown dot blogspot dot com
Post a Comment