Am I really such a horrible friend that I forgot your b-day??? Happy b-day friend, I love you, and admire your sincerity, stregnth, and goodness. Thanks for being my friend, I love you! xoxo - D
Happy Birthday Lady!!!! I hope you had a great day:) YOu have the cutest little family ever!!! And I LOVE the post about Nato and Ash! I love those "mom" moments too!!
Happy, happy, birthday Jenny dear. Oh, my primary days are coming out :) Looks like you had a fun filled day! Glad you got to celebrate with your family. Happy Birthday!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!! I kept thinking about you Thursday and hoped you were out having fun! Do you remember my paint ball birthday? Maybe next year we should do that for yours! Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Am I really such a horrible friend that I forgot your b-day??? Happy b-day friend, I love you, and admire your sincerity, stregnth, and goodness. Thanks for being my friend, I love you! xoxo - D
Happy Birthday Lady!!!! I hope you had a great day:) YOu have the cutest little family ever!!! And I LOVE the post about Nato and Ash! I love those "mom" moments too!!
Happy Birthday! Hug yourself from me!
Happy, happy, birthday Jenny dear. Oh, my primary days are coming out :) Looks like you had a fun filled day! Glad you got to celebrate with your family. Happy Birthday!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!!
I kept thinking about you Thursday and hoped you were out having fun! Do you remember my paint ball birthday? Maybe next year we should do that for yours!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment