So, it was a fun&busy Saturday! We woke up early for a Sat. and went to Ash's piano recital. She did GREAT! Went to Arctic Circle with my sis SUZ and her girls. Drove home to grab all my PARTY supplies. Drove to where Shelly hosted my first SIMPLYFUN game party. It was fun! Picked up my kiddos to rush home to be ready to receive our friend/neighbors little boy to babysit him while his parents went to a ballet. The day has been great despite the hick-up of Steve flying. I was depending on him to be around, however he was assigned a trip. (I'm thankful for his job and the opportunities he has to fly...) So, my angel of a sister SUZ took my kiddos to the Mall for the x-mas expot.
3 comments:
Thanks so much! You were a fabulous funster, and everyone had a great time. I can't wait to come to another party. Keep up the great work.
Sounds like you're doing great in your new home. Greg and I are happy that things are going well for your family.
We'll try to post more pictures of the family on our blog.
It's great to see you have a blog too.
You are awesome,way to go for stepping out of your comfort zone and helping those ladies have more FUN!!! You are good at that, so way to go for sharing your talent...xoxo D
Post a Comment